What is Invisalign (transparent plate)?
- Transparent aligners are orthodontic appliances, a clear, plastic form of braces used to adjust teeth.
Who is invisalign (transparent plate) applied to?
- Invisalign can be easily applied to both young people and adults. It can be used easily from 12 to 80 years old.
Does Invisalign (transparent plate) work?
- The most important reason for choosing a Transparent Plate is that it is not clear that you have received orthodontic treatment while the perpendicularity of the teeth is corrected.
- Treatment with transparent plates is a treatment that can be applied to both adults and young people and children.
- Your suitability for transparent plate treatment is only confirmed after your doctor's examination.
How is Invisalign (transparent plate) removed?
- You can remove the plaque from your tooth with your fingertip, starting from any of your molars and towards the other molars.
- Do not use different methods to prevent damage to your transparent plate.
- Do not use any sharp objects while removing your transparent plate.
- Rinse your transparent plate as soon as you remove it, shake off the excess water and keep your transparent plate in the special box given to you.
How to care for Invisalign (transparent plate)?
- Rinse your mouth well after waking up every morning and wash your plates under water too!
- Try to brush plaque with a toothbrush in the morning and evening!
- Do not use toothpaste when cleaning your plates!
- Wash your plates under water after removing them during the day and before putting them on!
- If possible, brush your teeth before putting the plates in your mouth!
- Do not leave your plates open after you remove them from your mouth!
- Try not to drink tea or coffee while the plates are in your mouth!
- If you think your plates are discolored, use the cleaning crystals provided!
- Try not to eat with plates in your mouth!
- Always put your plates in their box, never wrap them in a napkin while you are outside!
- Wash and brush your transparent plate box once a week, too!
- If you are going out of the city, take the transparent plates with you during your stay!