Protection of Personal Data
CLARIFICATION TEXT AND PRIVACY STATEMENT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PEOPLE WHO FILL OUT THE WEBSITE APPLICATION FORM
1. Persons visiting this website are informed by DENTEUROPA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. as the data controller, about the processing of their personal data by filling out the quick application form for the purposes described below.
2. This information is provided within the scope of the provisions of the data controller's clarification obligation, which is stipulated in Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
3. Processing Your Personal Data - Your personal data as described under titles below, are recorded in the personal data inventory in manners specified in our personal data policy.
1. Name and Surname
2. E-mail Address
3. Phone Number
4. Collection Method of Your Personal Data: Your personal data is obtained through the contact form you fill in on www.denteuropa.com.
5. Personal Data Processing Purposes: Your personal data is processed in this context through special database software for the following purposes.
- Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
- Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for the Improvement of Business Processes
- Providing Business Continuity Activities
- Execution of Services After Sales Support Services
- Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
- Managing and executing the company's main activities,
- Fulfilling the contractual obligations of the Company,
- Improving the services of the company on the website by analyzing the data
- Providing faster and more effective service to people who fill out the Membership Form
6. Legal Grounds for Processing Your Personal Data: Your Personal Data is processed for the following legal reasons:
- Contract Signing
- The fact that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- If data processing is required for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person are not harmed.
7. Transfer of your personal data: The Company may transfer the personal data related to your visit record to the following authorized public institutions and organizations.
8. Your Rights: To the extent that your data is processed by the Company and the Company processes your data as a data controller, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To learn whether any of your personal data has been processed or not;
- To request information about the processing of your personal data;
- To learn the purposes of processing your personal data;
- If personal data has been transferred to third parties in the country or abroad, learning these persons;
- To request the correction of incomplete or incorrect processed personal data;
- In case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear or the Company does not have a legal basis or legitimate interest to process the said data, to request for the deletion or destruction of personal data;
- To request from the Company to ensure that third parties authorized by the Company, who process personal data respect your rights under this section;
- To object to adverse results that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems
- To request compensation for the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
9. Application to data controller: You can send your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, to the physical address of our Company in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller" or to our company's e-mail address, in which your membership is confirmed.
10. Disclosure by Data Controller: We, as the COMPANY with detailed corporate information below, will use your personal data as Data Controller in accordance with the relevant legislation in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Title of the Data Controller: DENTEUROPA SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
Physical Mail Address: Altunizade Mah. Kısıklı Cad. No:25/2 34662 Üsküdar / İstanbul
Registered Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org