Root Canal Treatment
What is root canal treatment (Endodontics)?
- The root canal treatment is the removal of the small, thread-like tissue in the center of the tooth, namely the pulp.
How to make?
- When the damaged, diseased or dead pulp is removed, the remaining space is cleaned, shaped and filled again.
- The root canal is closed by this procedure.
May the root canal treated tooth decay again?
- A part of the root canal treated tooth may begin unfortunately to decay not from the same area, but from the untreated part. Even the tooth next to it can cause this.
- In this case, always paying attention to oral hygiene and not interrupting dental care can prevent caries.